Confidential Mentors

If you are dealing with unwanted behaviour or unequal treatment within your study, you can contact the confidential mentors Nika and Joost or the external Confidential advisor of Delft University of Technology, Sandra. For instance, situations regarding (sexual) intimidation, bullying, discrimination, stalking and violence.

Send one of us an email

Portrait photo of Nika den Ouden

Nika den Ouden

Confidential Mentor

Portrait photo of Joost Dommisse

Joost Dommisse

Confidential Mentor


Complaints in case of unwanted behaviour

When you want to file an official complaint about undesirable behavior such as bullying or sexual harassment, see the Student Charter, annex 6. In case of undesirable behaviour you can request advice and help from a confidential advisor. This advisor can also assist you in submitting a written complaint to the Executive Board, which has established a Complaints Committee for this. The committee investigates whether or not the complaint is being dealt with. It then examines whether a settlement is possible on which both parties can agree. If not, the committee hears the student and the person against whom the complaint is directed. The committee advises the Executive Board on the measures to be taken.

External Confidential Advisor

As an external and certified confidential advisor, I offer that listening ear and together we find out whether the reporter can or would like to do something about it, and if so, “what”.
Respect, care and integrity are personal values for me, and people characterize me as accessible, reliable and professional.

If you have to deal with undesirable behavior, such as bullying, aggression, (sexual) intimidation, stalking, discrimination, you can contact me. Contact is always without obligation, confidential and anonymity is guaranteed.

Sandra van der Hor

Anonymous feedback

What is the feedback about?
What is your relation to the study association?

Are you looking to submit feedback about the education of the faculty of Industrial Design Engineering? Check our education page.