Study association i.d


Administration & general inquiries: 015‑2783012

Promotion & vacancies:  /  015‑2783237

Education:  /


Landbergstraat 15
2628 CE Delft
The Netherlands

How do I change my address?

If you’d like to change your address (or other contact info), please send our secretary an e-mail. Or do it yourself in our fancy new member area.

Can I add a vacancy to your website?

If you’d like your vacancy to be on our vacancy page, send our commissioner of external affairs an e-mail, if you prefer to call, that’s fine as well.

Where do I send feedback about education?

If you have any feedback on education at IDE, be sure to check out the education page. You can send an e-mail with any questions as well.

I have another question.

If you have any other questions, there’s plenty of ways to reach us.