Product design intern
Remortel is looking for. We are looking for someone with great sketching talent, who is skilled in CAD (Solidworks and/or Rhino) and who loves to do research and solve problems. You will be working on various projects involving consumer products and circular design. Remortel offers you a great opportunity to learn and to get to know what it’s like to work at a design agency. Off course we will pay you a internship fee.
Remortel is a design and innovation firm with a focus on sustainable product design. Our goal is to design products that are environmental friendly and great to use. We focus on everyday objects. A good example of our work is “the Dopper”, a sustainable water bottle. It combines product styling with design for user experience and circular design. We help companies shape ideas from the first sketch to the supervision of the production.
Here is what we are looking for:
- Great sketching skills
- A problem solver
- You are in the 3rd, 4thor 5th year of your study industrial design engineering at the TUDelft, TU Eindhoven, IPO or similar.
- 3D modeling skills (Solidworks and/or Rhino)
- Off course you know how to work with software like Word, Excell, Adobe
- You are available for at least 4 days a week
- You like to work in a small studio, where you are involved inall aspects of product design
- Ideation for ongoing and new projects
- CAD modeling
- Adjusting 2D drawings
- Prototyping and testing
- Social media marketing
- And perhaps many more…