WHAT WE DO
At TWD we improve challenging construction. Providing innovative solutions and designs for contractors. With talented and multidisciplinary engineering teams, we continuously want to make construction easier. Contractors play a key role in offering solutions towards a sustainable future for generations to come. We play our part in helping to meet their ambitions.
WHAT YOUR PART WILL BE
We’re always on the lookout for talented Designers to join our team of young and ambitious professionals. TWD offers multidisciplinary services, ranging from structural, mechanical and installation engineering to specialist disciplines and marine engineering. As a Designer at TWD you are, together with our Engineers, responsible for creating design concepts. Furthermore, you can setup models and drawings independently – developing concepts into detailed designs and convey how they should be built and used. Your valuable input in the conceptualization and development of a design shapes various engineering challenges into functional designs.
To get a glimpse of what kind of projects you’ll be working on, check out this video.
WHAT YOU NEED TO FULFILL YOUR PART
To be frank, we are just looking for smart and eager people with a practical backbone.
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree in a technical field
- You are a passionate, a quick learner and have strong technical insight.
- Skilled in using relevant drafting tools – at TWD we use Inventor (which we’ll teach you in-house)
- You are a communicative team player
- You are enthusiastic, driven and eager to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- You have a sense of responsibility to get the job done
Are you ready to take on your role as Designer at TWD?
To apply for the Rotterdam office, please send your CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com or contact our HR department via +31 10 294 03 74
To apply for the London office, please send your CV and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our HR department via +44 (0)2 038 083 70