Assigment #2: Render a Vehicle Steering Wheel!
The first render assignment of a Kitchen Toaster rendered pretty interesting results with some great outcomes. We encourage you to keep up the good work in this second Render assignment in Altair Inspire Render.
The second assignment is to render a vehicle steering ‘wheel’. It can be from a car, a boat, a moped, airplane, … Be creative!
We would like you to pay special attention to:
- Material Use
- Bump, Normal, Reflection and Displacement maps of the material
- Reflection & Lighting on your object
- Use any 3D model or modeler you like, we prefer Altair Inspire Studio
- Use only Altair Inspire Render for assigning the materials and create the final render
- Send in two files only:
- The render as a jpg or png, min. 1024 x 1024 pixels and 300 DPI
- The iRenderPack file, obtained by the command File > Save as > (choose Inspire Render Pack as file format)
- Follow the format (see below)! The background should be one neutral colour and make sure the rendered object is placed more or less in the middle and has enough whitespace!
- You are a member of ID
Send in your render before the 5th of February 2021 and have a chance to win a €100 voucher at bol.com.
How to upload your files
Upload your files to Dropbox using the following link !
Make sure to place your two files in a folder containing your name and give your two files the following name:
The winner will be announced on 15th of February on our socials!
You can still sign up!
Click on the following link to sign up for the unrestricted one-year free license for Altair Inspire Render and start rendering soon.