Assignment #3: Render a Chair!
The second assignment rendered even better results than the first one. You have been really creative and have discovered many options in Altair Inspire Render to play with. Keep up the good work!
The third assignment is to render a chair (single seat). Be creative, as there are many items considered a chair: a stool, a wheel chair, …
We would like you to pay special attention to:
- Camera Settings: view angle, field of view, depth of view, …
- Image post processing: bloom, vignette, color correction, …
- Use any 3D model or modeler you like, we prefer Altair Inspire Studio
- Use only Altair Inspire Render for assigning the materials and create the final render
- Send in two files only:
- The render as a jpg or png, min. 1024 x 1024 pixels and 300 DPI
- The iRenderPack file, obtained by the command File > Save as > (choose Inspire Render Pack as file format)
- Follow the format (see below)! The background should be one neutral colour and make sure the rendered object is placed more or less in the middle and has enough whitespace!
- You are a member of ID
Send in your render before the 5th of March 2021 and have a chance to win a €100 voucher at bol.com.
How to upload your files
Upload your files to Dropbox using the following link!
Make sure to place your two files in a folder containing your name and give your two files the following name:
The winner will be announced on 15th of March on our socials!
You can still sign up!
Click on the following link to sign up for the unrestricted one-year free license for Altair Inspire Render and start rendering soon.